Participants are required to email a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following details by 16 September 2019:
- the Artist’s personal information;
- the Artist’s bio (no more than 150 words);
- the title of the artwork for this submission;
- the year of production of the artwork for this submission;
- the dimension (Length x Width x Thickness) of the artwork for this submission (no larger than 2 feet x 2 feet);
- the medium(s) of the artwork for this submission; and
- the image of the artwork for this submission.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Kecik-kecik Group Show is open to all artists regardless of citizenship, as long as they are based in Malaysia during the duration of the group show.
- Each Artist is only allowed to submit only ONE artwork.
- Medium of artwork is open, including paintings, prints, woodworks, sculptures, videos and installations
- For 2-dimensional hanging artwork, it should be no larger than 2 feet x 2 feet.
- The quality of the photo for the submission has to be 1000×1000 px minimum, more than 72 dpi
- The artwork submitted by the Artist must be originally produced by the Artist.
- Deadline of artwork delivery: strictly by 1 October 2019
- Artist must ensure that the artwork submitted is ready for hanging by method of hook or string.
- All costs incurred in participating in this Group Show Finale (including the framing of the artworks and delivery) shall be at the sole expense of the Artist.
- Please be informed that this is a selling exhibition presenting artworks created and produced by the participating Artist.
- All artworks sold during the exhibition will be charged 30% commission fee.
- Payment for artwork sold will be issued within 45 days after closing of the exhibition.
- The organiser reserves the right to extend any date specified for the group show contain herein and the decision will be made at the sole discretion of Penang Art District and Hin Bus Depot.
- The organisers reserve the right to change, suspend or vary the Group Show’s Terms and Conditions contain herein at any time, wholly or in part by way of posting such changes on Penang Art District’s and Hin Bus Depot’s official website or in any other way deemed suitable by the organiser without prior notice to the artists and the decision will be made at the sole discretion of Penang Art District and Hin Bus Depot.
- By participating in this Group Show, the participants agree to be bound by the Group Show’s terms and conditions contain herein (“Terms and Conditions”) and to the decisions of Penang Art District and Hin Bus Depot shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and the participants hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia and consent to service of process by mail or in any other manner permitted by the laws of Malaysia.
- Penang Art District and Hin Bus Depot shall not be responsible nor shall accept any liabilities of any nature and however arising or suffered by the artists and/or any third parties resulting directly or indirectly from the conduct of the participants to participate in this Group Show