Create your version of a dragon boat fiesta while enjoying the Penang Dragon Boat Regatta on 16 June 2019! Open to children aged 6 to 12 years old.
Teluk Bahang Dam, Penang.
Competition for Category I & Category II
Prize Giving Ceremony
Category I: Ages 6 to 9 years old
Category II: Ages 10 to 12 years old
For Category I and Category II, five (5) prizes will be awarded each:
1st prize RM 250 cash + Trophy + Certificate
2nd prize RM 150 cash + Trophy + Certificate
3rd prize RM 100 cash + Trophy + Certificate
Consolation (x2) RM50 + Certificate
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Entrants must be aged between 6 to 12 years and a Malaysian citizen or resident.
- Entrants are required to submit the registration form for participation.
- Only individuals may enter; group entries will not be considered.
- Entry for this competition is free of charge.
- Entrants must complete their artwork at the designated competition area at Teluk Bahang Dam on 16 June 2019, Sunday, between 10:00 am to 1:30 pm for Category I & Category II.
- The Organizer will only provide A3 art paper to the entrants.
- Entrants are required to bring their own colouring materials such as crayons, water colour, colour pencils, markers, chalk or pastels, collage, cleaning cloths or napkins.
- Chairs and tables will not be provided but entrants are allowed to bring their own.
- Each artwork submitted must be accompanied by the completed registration form.
- Entrants are allowed to enter multiple pieces. Multiple entries must have its own registration form attached.
- The Organizer is not responsible for entries that are late, damaged or lost.
- The Organizer reserve the right to terminate the Competition or to modify the Competition rules and Terms within the Competition Period by amending the Terms and Conditions at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified via the Competition website or communicated directly with entrants, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to the Organizer.
JUDGING & PRIZE GIVING CEREMONY
- The submitted artwork will be judged by a panel made up of YB Yeoh Soon Hin, Penang Exco for Tourism Development, Arts, Culture and Heritage, representatives from Penang Art District and an art teacher (to be announced soon). Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Presentation of the prizes will be done at Teluk Bahang Dam on 16 June 2019 at 3:00 PM.
- All entrants and their families are invited to the prize giving ceremony and reception.
- The winning artworks will be featured on Penang Art District’s website and Facebook page.